If you were arrested.....

Organizing protests and camp activities; approving non-OE events to support; working with other groups on actions

If you were arrested.....

Postby lregan » Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:27 am

Please make sure you have provided me with a copy of your ticket, either by email or in person ASAP. At the very very very least, you need to call me and give me your legal name, your citation number, and your arraignment date information (on your citation). MOST OF THE N.17 activists have not given us this necessary info and we cannot represent you without it.

Additionally, today is Derek's arraignment date for his Black Friday/Buy Nothing Day arrest. If you are interested in observing an arraignment or you want to show him support, the court date will be today (Monday) at 1pm at the Eugene Municipal Court. Don't bring signs or anything that would piss a judge off because he/she will then potentially take it out on Derek, which would not be a very good solidarity tactic.

As far as we know, N.17 activists have arraignments on 12/1, 12/7, 12/8, and 12/12 thus far. We'll try to post the details as they are known to us.

The legal hotline number is 541-525-0425, my email address is lregan@cldc.org (my lawyer email address), the CLDC office is 259 E. 5th Ave, Suite 300A, Eugene.

thanks for your cooperation!
Lauren
lregan

Return to Actions