signs and flyers campagne

Organizing protests and camp activities; approving non-OE events to support; working with other groups on actions

signs and flyers campagne

Postby Oceansong » Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:06 am

Wondering who might be interested in helping with a campagne to spread the word and get LOTS of flyers up in Eugene and Springfield (especially Coburg rd are because it's Poling's district). Also looking for interest in getting people in threes on street corners around town, with key signs for getting OE more understood. My thoughts were to have something like a politician's style campagne over christmas season while many folks are out shopping... Anybody interested please call 541-606-6139 or reply here. Thank you. Liv, Laf, Luv, Jana
Oceansong

Re: signs and flyers campagne

Postby Luke Novak » Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:45 am

Definitely interested jana. I can help with flyer and sign designs as well, do you have printing capabilities? Financial committee?
Luke Novak

Postby Oceansong » Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:42 am

I am just getting started on the idea. I have a standard printer that will work for flyers. I haven't talked to the finance committee yet. I was putting out the idea and seeing if I can get some interest and then move forward. I would love to work on some flyer and sign ideas with you. I've been buying sign materials and would donate some more for this cause. Would you like to get together. I am pretty free most of the time. I have a laptop with photoshop, etc., so I have mobile capabilities for going anywhere to work on the project. Let me know. I'd like to go forward as soon as possible, so we can get some awareness before January.
Oceansong

Postby Shannon » Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:26 pm

I am interested in this. I also have a printer. Plus lots of sign making supplies. I am searching for a sign company that may be willing to give a discount for banners. I can meet most anytime.
Shannon

Postby Oceansong » Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:12 pm

That sounds great! I will be in town tomorrow working on posting my first draft flyer and improving it with another Occupier. I would love to make signs tomorrow as well. I have some foam boards and markers but would love any help with other supplies, etc. My phone number is 541-606-6139. If you have time tomorrow I would love to get together. Let me know what time is good for you. I have a 2:30 appt. but other than that have a fairly free schedule. Thank you so much for responding.

Liv, Laf, Luv, Jana
Oceansong

Return to Actions