foreclosures and the Eugene Weekly

foreclosures and the Eugene Weekly

Postby Ross » Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:25 am

Possibly a submission for the weekly, I am not sure who handles OE's submissions for us:

Two years ago the RG included a letter I submitted regarding Home Foreclosures, and how we should never let another neighbor be thrown out of their home due to foreclosures. This economic Tsunami has continued to flood our city, state and nation.
There is much that can be done to prevent this mortgage loan travesty and the Banks that have manipulated them from occurring. The Neighborhood Actions Committee, an effort initiated by Occupy Eugene meets every Sunday 11am and Wednesday at 5:30 pm, at 245 Van Buren, in the Reality Kitchen theater, to discuss and share info on how to avoid foreclosures.
Most foreclosures are not properly documented and they boarder on what many are calling criminal actions manipulated and initiated by a corrupt Mortgage Lending System. People are being foreclosed on because they have lost jobs by no fault of their own, but rather due to an economy brought on by the very system stealing our neighbor’s homes. Stand up, say no to Foreclosures and join us at Reality Kitchen to discover what can be done. This is a zero cost event.. The actions of Occupy Eugene and the OE legal team have already saved at least one home from foreclosure and many more can be saved.
Ross

Re: foreclosures and the Eugene Weekly

Postby KatieDee » Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:01 pm

You are free to send this to the weekly, Ross. Email camilla [at] eugeneweekly.com and cal [at] eugeneweekly.com

I believe the deadline for the calendar is Friday at 5 p.m. (before the Thursday publication date).
KatieDee

Return to Communications