Building Neighborhood Networks

Building Neighborhood Networks

Postby J Journeymaker » Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:07 pm

I'm interested in finding others who live in my general area so that we can discuss ways to educate and involve people in our neighborhoods about the Occupy movement. I see the possibility of building a strong social network for supporting each other through difficult times, creating ways to improve the quality of life for everyone in the neighborhood, and getting involved in the larger issues that affect our nation and the world.
I live in Springfield just off Main Street and 28th. Anyone interested? Please respond here and we can get in touch to talk.
Judi
Compassion Spoken Here
J Journeymaker

Re: Building Neighborhood Networks

Postby Ross » Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:46 am

hello Judi, I feel bad that I missed your post for over a week. yes I am interested and there is a committee level action that is forming to do just this.
This will be discussed a little this afternoon at 5pm at the action committee meeting and then the first offsite neighborhood meeting will occur just after TG. Probably Sunday afternoon. I will make conformational announcement of this before Wednesday Morning.
you bring up what is being discussed in depth around OE. A must for the movements evolutionary growth.
Ross

Return to Community Outreach