Derek's court date today

Derek's court date today

Postby lregan » Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:16 am

For those of you who are interested, today (Monday) at 1pm at Eugene Municipal Court will be Derek's arraignment from his arrest on Black Friday/Buy Nothing Day. If you were arrested on N.17, this might be a good opportunity for you to check out an arraignment AND BRING ME/GET ME A COPY OF YOUR FREAKING CITATION if you have not done so already. If I don't have your name, case number and arraignment date, I cannot arrange legal representation for you.

If you are going to represent yourself, don't forget you always plead NOT GUILTY at your arraignment. The Court will then set another court date about a month later to resolve the case or go to trial.

Thanks!!
Lauren
Occupy Eugene Legal Hotline: 541-525-0425

"If there is no struggle, there is no progress. Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet depreciate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing the ground; they want rain without thunder and lightening; they want the ocean without the roar of its many waters. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will." Frederick Douglass
lregan

Return to Research & Legal