fed up Committee Meeting Minutes - 9/2/2012

Please post all committee meeting minutes in this forum. Arrange them by Year, Month and Day (e.g., Communications Minutes 10/20/2011)

fed up Committee Meeting Minutes - 9/2/2012

Postby Vickie E » Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:08 pm

Fed Up Committee

Date/Time: September 2, 2012

Location: Occupy Outpost A

Facilitator: Art, Lee, Fergus
Attendees: Art, Cindy, Vickie, Sharon, Fergus, Scott, Gwen, Michael, Dave, Lee
Minute Taker: Vickie

Agenda:
Staffing
Fence Painting
Art Walk
Finance request
Mary B proposal for discussion on issues of 1191

It was proposed that we ask Finance committee for $35 for refreshments for the art walk. It was suggested that we have a place for donations that is watched. Vegan cheese (labeled) included.
Scott would like reimbursement for money that he spent on flyers. These two finance requests were consensed on by all present.

FENCE PAINTING
9:30 - Lee, Art, Vickie
Yogurt containers and trays. Email Mary B, trays and text or email if she is not coming. some drop cloths. (Done)
Lee will make some press calls tomorrow morning.

ART WALK TASKS:
INTAKE: Thursday 5-8, Friday 10-3.
Flier for event -- Patricia (small) Scott (large)
Dave will bring back half of flyers for South Eugene and Lee will grab them and disperse.
Fliers put up around town (Scott has list) Dave, Christina
Signs to lead art walk to Occupy Outpost A -- Scott may make signs on Thursday, Beatrice (chalking)? Chalk from Alley or chalk at OEV -- Finalize plans on Tuesday. Vickie will email Alley re: chalk (Done)
Take in art -- Scott? Thursday between 5 and 8, and Friday between 10 and 3 p.m.
Hang show (people can hang their own too)
Scott: Will put this on craigslist
Take down tent if needed
We might also show youtube videos. Scott will discuss this with Reid.
Extra eisels. Will find out on Thursday from Marc. Ellen may have some. Vickie will bring thumbtacks.
Take down show
Coordinate musicians -- Scott?
Lit. for table -- Dave and Reid -- Harpers, Rolling Stone, Eugene Weekly
OEers to table lit. table - Vickie, James, Dave, Lee
People to talk if press show -- Scott and Lee
What to do with money if someone buys art -- need to decide on this
Photographs of the event -- Jean Stacey? Mary B
I have extra table for sculpture, lit. etc.
Register-Guard: Visit to editor? Vickie will email bob keifer to see if he will be attending art walk

Discussion of 1191: It was decided at the last OH-FAC meeting that we would discuss 1191 from 6:30 to 8 p.m. on Thursday at Growers. Hoping Mary B will facilitate this meeting. It was felt that a meeting is needed to discuss how we see this situation evolving. We need to share our particular opinions. FED-UP is interested in attending Thursday's meeting.
Vickie E
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:04 pm

Return to Committee Meeting Minutes

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron