FedUp Committee Mtg 9/4/12

Please post all committee meeting minutes in this forum. Arrange them by Year, Month and Day (e.g., Communications Minutes 10/20/2011)

FedUp Committee Mtg 9/4/12

Postby Lee DeVeau » Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:24 pm

Present: Lee, Sharon, Vickie E, Michael (late), Peter (late)
Facilitator: Vickie Minutes: Lee
Agenda: James - status, Randy - belongings, Card for Karen Atkinson, JPR interview request, Night Shift coverage, Michael G. eviction from Growers Mkt office.

James - Group consensed to evict James due to drunken and agressive behavior. Lee will pack up James' belongings tomorrow and place in alongside house with his other belongings. Vickie will call and inform James. Michael arrived after the decision and said he would have preferred an intervention with James by group. Vickie called James toward end of mtg, he was initially argumentative but accepted the decision. James stated we should get rid of his belongings, but group decided to store them temporarily.

Randy - Lee reported phone call from Mary B who saw Randy at Outpost today. Randy will not try to sleep at Outpost again. He was unhappy about his belongings being removed from the porch but accepted decision. Randy said he is trying to find a place for his stuff. Group consensed to keep Randy's belongings temporarily while he finds other storage. Will talk about it again if stuff is not removed within a period of time (unspecified).

Card for Karen A - Lee brought up Mary B suggestion that Outpost send thank you card to Karen Atkinson for her support of the Outpost. Lee will buy card and leave at Outpost for signatures this week. Beatrice will be asked to contact Karen about mailing address, if Karen does not want to give her address Vickie suggested scanning card and sending email.

JPR Interview Request - Mary received request from JPR for interview this Friday about Art Exhibit. Scott F. will be asked first by Vickie. If Scott is not interested/able Vickie will do interview.

Night Shift - Michael G and Dave staying tonite. Some spots already covered this week. Jennifer and Peter may do some coverage if needed.

Michael eviction - Michael G wanted to discuss his eviction from the Growers Mkt. He feels he was treated unfairly and that the office space he used is now being offered for rent to OE. Michael thinks OE should protest his eviction. Lee said she thought this was not FedUp business and should be brought to a GA. Michael expressed frustration with process.

Mtg adjourned.
Lee DeVeau
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:21 pm

Return to Committee Meeting Minutes

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron