Discussion of topics for Future Constitution Classes

Gathers to analyze and address the relations between systems at different levels: the systems that emerge among us as members of the occupation itself, local and regional systems, and large-scale systems (national or international, for instance). We are committed to developing workable proposals for concrete action at all three levels. Our conversations aim to link the movement's practical and theoretical concerns together in the service of collective and individual growth.

Discussion of topics for Future Constitution Classes

Postby Karen_M » Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:37 pm

This discussion is for anyone wishing to post their ideas about what topics they would like to see covered in the "Understanding the Constitution" classes held onsite in the dome Sundays at 3:00 pm.
Our first class with Professor Davidson from UO went great! We would like input from anyone who attended or would like to attend about what specific topics they would like to see covered in future classes.
Karen_M

Re: Discussion of topics for Future Constitution Classes

Postby plantacara! » Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:51 am

There was one idea brought up at the last class regarding Common Law and wanting some discussion around that.
plantacara!

Re: Discussion of topics for Future Constitution Classes

Postby davidsonjohn » Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:50 pm

This is John Davidson. I was scheduled to lecture / facilitate discussion today (December 18), but I'm sick and need to stay in bed. I encourage whoever shows up to improvise, sharing thoughts, questions and answers with each other. Many of you have substantial knowledge of the Constitution, its interpretation, strengths, weaknesses and potential in this time of challenges, change, and possibility.

Best Regards,

John
davidsonjohn

Return to Systemic Change Working Group